TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions are subject to change, for the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our Website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail or/ and by telephone. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERS PLACED BY TELEPHONE, E-MAIL OR VIA ESSENTIAL HOME’s WEBSITE VERSION DATED JANUARY 2021
All orders are subject to acceptance by the wholesaler (“Seller”) of the Product Line (“Manufacturer”).
Buyer (“Buyer”) is defined as the person, firm or company, authority or government department, which purchases the Goods from the Seller.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions contain provisions that govern the resolution of claims between ESSENTIAL HOME and you. The access to and use of this web Website, as well as the purchase of products on shop.essentialhome.eu, are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you.
Request for further information can be made through our Customer Service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of orders is based on the express condition that buyer agrees to all of the terms and conditions contained here in.
Acceptance of delivery by buyer will constitute buyer’s assent to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions represent the complete agreement of the parties, and no terms or conditions in any way adding to, modifying, or otherwise changing
The provisions stated herein, shall be binding upon manufacturer unless prior written approval is signed and approved by an officer of manufacturer. No modification of any of these terms will be affected by manufacturer’s shipment of goods following
Receipt of buyer’s purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions conflicting or inconsistent with the terms herein.
All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only. ESSENTIAL HOME shall not be liable for delays in completion, shipment, or default in delivery for any reason of force majeure or for any cause beyond Manufacturer’s or ESSENTIAL HOME’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, (a) government action, war, riots, civil commotion, embargoes or martial laws, (b) Manufacturer’s inability to obtain necessary materials from its usual sources of supply, (c) shortage of labor, raw material, production or transportation facilities or other delays in transit, (d) labor difficulty involving employees of Manufacturer or others, (e) fire, flood or other casualty, or (f) other contingencies of manufacture or shipment. In the event of any delay in Manufacturer’s performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond Manufacturer’s reasonable control, Manufacturer shall have such additional time for performance as may be reasonably necessary under the circumstances. Acceptance by Buyer of any goods shall constitute a waiver by Buyer of any claim for damages on account of any delay in delivery of such goods.
- The Seller reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications on products.
- ESSENTIAL HOME’s finishes are applied by hand and may vary in color, tone and character. While ESSENTIAL HOME will make every effort to match the finish, no guarantee can be made of an exact match. ESSENTIAL HOME does not guarantee that finishes will neither fade or oxidize throughout time.
- ESSENTIAL HOME makes every effort to accurately display the attributes of the Products, including applicable colors on its website. However the actual colors and textures displayed may depend on the user’s device, and ESSENTIAL HOME cannot guarantee that such a device will accurately display the same exact colors and textures. 3.1. Due to the nature of ESSENTIAL HOME manufacturing processes, techniques and selection of materials, certain products may exhibit slight variations, minor marks, pitting, porosity and/or color anomalies. Many wood, stone and metal materials and finishes may vary in color, veining, tone and character. It is considered to be part of their natural beauty.
- All of the Seller’s drawings, descriptive matter, weights, dimensions, descriptions and illustrations contained in the catalogues, price lists or advertisements are close approximations only and intended to give a general description of the goods. Furniture and lighting pieces are handmade, and therefore are subject to slight variations.
- All upholstery products can have up to 5cm/1.97in variation due to the handmade process of ESSENTIAL HOME’s production. ESSENTIAL HOME will not accept custom dimension requests with less than 10cm/3.94in difference from the standard product, or claims regarding dimension variations under 5cm/1.97in.
- The Seller does not guarantee fabrics, dyed or natural, from fading. The foregoing warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness.
- ESSENTIAL HOME is free to apply any design changes without prior notice. Images on the catalogue or website may vary from the final product.
- ESSENTIAL HOME ships its lighting products without bulbs to North America and other countries that use 110-127V outlets.
- For lighting pieces plugs and switches are included and in accordance with the standards of the country to which the product is destined.
- Mattresses are not included on our beds.
I. PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATION
- ESSENTIAL HOME has the ability to customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications - all situations that require custom designs are subject to an upcharge. Special pricing based on quantity and features will be provided upon request for all customized products - decision will be made on a case-by-case basis and the Buyer will be notified of any respective fees.
- ESSENTIAL HOME reserves the right to upcharge by up to 20% of any product with gold, nickel, black nickel or copper finishes apart from its standard metal ones.
- ESSENTIAL HOME reserves the right to upcharge 75€/$90 per color to any product which uses a RAL colors apart from its standard lacquered ones.
- ESSENTIAL HOME is able to provide all lighting pieces with LED bulbs instead of halogen bulbs. 20€ are charged per each LED bulb (US not included).
- Before any order, ESSENTIAL HOME is free to charge a design fee for more extensive drawings or renders the Buyer may request for customized products. These fees are non-refundable once paid for and will be deducted on the final cost of the order.
- Should any product need extensive and more detailed customization, ESSENTIAL HOME will only proceed to the prototyping phase once any technical drawings of such customizations have been signed by the Buyer.
II. CUSTOMER´S OWN MATERIAL/LEATHER (COM/COL)
- Fabric quantity requirements are based on a standard width of 1,40m/55.11in for plain fabrics. If the Buyer’s fabric has a different width or contains a pattern, ESSENTIAL HOME must be notified in order to provide the Buyer with the exact required fabric quantity.
- If the pattern requires matching, ESSENTIAL HOME must be notified of the repeating patterns for a calculation of additional yardage/meters required and/or additional charge for matching.
- The Buyer is responsible for advising ESSENTIAL HOME in writing of any specific requirements to special alignment, placement of or detail, front or back of the COM/COL. Otherwise COM/COL will be applied according to the upholsterer’s guidelines based on the standard model.
- The Buyer is responsible for the fabric costs and all export fees to the ESSENTIAL HOME warehouse. ESSENTIAL HOME does not accept any fabrics if the charges are applied to the addressee.
- ESSENTIAL HOME is not responsible for COM/COL orders, when the fabric features put into question the quality of the final product.
- A complete copy of the COM/COL Form must be submitted with the pro forma together with the fabric/leather to the ESSENTIAL HOME warehouse, to avoid delays caused by lack of identification (read more at LEAD TIMES).
III. LEAD TIMES
- Standard production lead time is between 4 to 6 weeks, delivery time not included.
- ESSENTIAL HOME is prepared to guarantee a 2 week lead time on selected pieces, which may vary according to the time of year.
- For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities, ESSENTIAL HOME reserves the right to agree with the Buyer on a different lead time.
- ESSENTIAL HOME is not responsible for delay on production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
- Lead time for orders with COM/COL products only starts once the fabric or leather arrives at ESSENTIAL HOME’S office and is properly identified. ESSENTIAL HOME is not responsible for delay on production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
- All fabrics must be identified with the proper COM/COL Form that is sent together with the pro forma.
- ESSENTIAL HOME is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without proper identification by the Buyer.
- Supply contracts between the Seller and the Buyer can be considered after a comprehensive analysis of the benefits for the two parties involved has been carried out.
- ESSENTIAL HOME has up to 75% of its collection permanently ready to ship.
- The values on the Seller’s Euro and Dollar Price List are public and substitute any other published or advertised before.
- Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. All legal taxes and fees must be subsequently added to the price.
- Prices are Ex-Works Rio Tinto, Portugal.
- Each time there is a request to change the information in the pro forma already paid in advance, there is an additional administrative fee of 150€/175$.
- Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the Buyer require specific packaging, he will be charged accordingly.
- All taxes and excises of any nature whatsoever now or hereafter collected by governmental authority, whether federal, state or local, either directly or indirectly, upon the sale or transportation of any goods covered hereby, shall be paid and borne by Buyer.
- To receive net pricing, a U.S. tax exemption ID certificate or reseller’s license is required for an account, or both items below: Proof of valid membership (e.g. current membership ID) in one of these organizations:
- ASID American Society of Interior
- Designers, or international affiliate
- IIDA International Interior Design Association
- IDS Interior Design Association
- IDS Interior Design Society
- CID Certified Interior Designers International
- National Council for Interior Design
- Special conditions may be applied for large-scale orders. The Seller and the Buyer must agree upon said special conditions in a contract signed by the two parties.
CONTACT: email@example.com / T. +351 915 509 359.
V. FLOOR SAMPLES
- Floor Samples - Get unmatched savings on discount furniture.
- Essential Home brings a collection of floor samples at great value and ready to ship.
- These pieces, in most cases, are used in our design trade shows, showrooms or returned pieces from our clients.
- Due to the handmade nature of all of our products, finishes may vary, and minor imperfections may exist. Quantities are limited and all sales are final.
- You can find some furniture pieces that have been featured in our showrooms and discontinued products as well (every piece functions properly and shows no signs of any mechanical flaw nor functional imperfection);
- There are also “Floor Samples” that have been rotated off of the showroom. While these pieces have been used, they are still in excellent working conditions.
- Please note that the sale of “floor samples” are final. No returns will be accepted, no other discounts applied and stock is limited to what is available in store.
- Every piece available at Floor Samples is sold as a single unit, there might be the possibility of a piece not being available due to orders being placed simultaneously. If in fact, this type of situation occurs, our team will contact you to give you other solutions.
VI. TRADE PROGRAM TERMS
- ESSENTIAL HOME reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to change the Program Terms. When we post material modifications we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this section.
- Your use of the Program constitutes your agreement to be bound by such terms, as revised. We encourage you to periodically review this section for the latest terms. If you object to any update to the program terms, your sole recourse is to stop using it.
- The ESSENTIAL HOME Professional Program (the "Trade Program") is exclusively for users of the website who have enrolled in the ESSENTIAL HOME Professional Program in accordance with the terms presented here. The Professional Program is designed to provide Program Members with additional benefits and exclusive services.
- Program Members may have multiple authorized user accounts. Each Program Member acknowledges and agrees that each authorized user account shall have access to all information related to such Program Member’s account and that ESSENTIAL HOME shall have no liability in connection therewith.
- A Program Member will be automatically placed within the ESSENTIAL HOME Professional tier upon enrollment in the Shop Professional Trade Program.
- Program Members can make account changes by calling +351913298837 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ESSENTIAL HOME , in its sole discretion, may cancel a Program Member’s account at any time, with immediate effect and without notice, for any reason (including, without limitation, if we believe that such Program Member has violated these terms or the terms and conditions of the website).
- The services and benefits provided through our trade program are the sole property of ESSENTIAL HOME and are not the property of any member. Upon any cancellation or termination of any account, all services and benefits will be forfeited, and the applicable member will no longer be able to participate in the program unless, in the case of a voluntary account cancellation by a Program Member, such Program Member subsequently re-enrolls in the Trade Program.
I. TO PLACE AN ORDER
By clicking the "Place Order" button on the checkout page your order for the products is subject to these Terms and Conditions which are incorporated into the contract between you and Essential Home or Partners. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. After entering into the contract for the products we are under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with the contract. In order to place an order you must be over 18 years of age, possess a valid credit or debit card, (details of acceptable payment methods). By placing an order, you are promising that all details you provide are true and accurate, that you are over 18 years of age, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds in the account to cover the cost of your order.
II. PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on the Website are accurate. There may be cases where errors occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- Delivery costs and export duty fees (DAP INCOTERM) are not included in the prices and will be added on checkout. VAT is also not included on Retail price.The delivery costs applicable to your order will be clearly displayed at checkout before you fill your shipping address and before you place your order.
- Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. You may have to pay import duties upon receipt of the products. They are not included, unless you request us a special shipping quote by contacting us directly. We don’t have any control over these charges and we cannot advise on their amount.
- Please note that if you return an item, the taxes and import duties will be refunded to you if they were originally included in the purchase price. If they were not included then you will be responsible for reclaiming duty directly from your local customs office.
We accept VISA, American Express, Paypal, Mastercard and Bank Transfer.
The products are shipped only after Essential Home has confirmed that the final invoice is signed/stamped by the client and the adjudication value has been received. The payment must be made by account transfer (in Euros) and the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be sent along with the signed/stamped invoice by fax (+351 22 488 71 70) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Payment Details: Order address
Name: Secret Brands, Lda
Address: Travessa Marques de Sá,
68 4435-324 Rio Tinto – Portugal
Company’s bank’s address
Name: BPI Account EUR
Address: Rua Pedro Álvares Cabral, 865
Rio Tinto – Portugal
Account name Contacts
Secret Brands, Lda
IBAN ESSENTIAL HOME main office
PT50 0010 0000 4763 9440 0017 7
Tel.: +351 224 881 669
SWIFT Cell: +351 912 528 471
BBPIPTPL Fax: +351 224 887 170
NIB 0010 0000 476 394 400 01 77
IV. ORDER CONFIRMATION
After placing an order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. The confirmation email will include a description of the products purchased in the order and certain. If this confirmation e-mail goes directly to spam box ESSENTIAL HOME doesn’t take responsibility for missed communication by a customer.
V. PAYMENT CONFIRMATION
After placing an order and receive the confirmation email. You must receive a confirmation email, confirming your payment was successfully processed. This confirmation might take 4 days to reach you. During this time ESSENTIAL HOME is free to cancel any order. The Payment is confirmed when the payment is processed on our bank account.
VI. PICK UP CONFIRMATION
When the the moment your order is picked up by the courier, a confirmation e-mail is sent with a track link that will allow you to follow your order. Track link might not be available, specially when the shipping cost is ESSENTIAL HOME offer.
VII. SALES TAX
All prices are EX WORK from Porto, Portugal. They do not include any transportation cost or fees.
VIII. ORDER ID
You can find your order ID at the top of your order or shipping confirmation email.
IX. CHANGING OR CANCELING AN ORDER
To cancel a recent order please contact our sales assistant via phone +351 913 298 837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. Our system is designed to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. As such, we are unable to cancel or change requests once the order has entered the shipping process.In order to change or cancel an order, it must be communicated by contacting our sales assistants, or through email@example.com.
- Orders are not cancellable nor returnable after 5 working days since the 1st payment of the order. If the order is canceled within the 5 business days allowed, the amount already paid will be credited to the same entity that placed the order.
- Changes in orders, returns or cancellations require prior written approval from ESSENTIAL HOME. In every other aspect (delay, client indecision, loss of projects, etc) the amount paid to ESSENTIAL HOME will not be refunded or credited as Credit
Notes, and the Buyer will lose any right to the merchandise. Such orders will be subject to change, cancellation or stocking fees up to 40% of the net selling price.
CONTRACT / HOSPITALITY ORDER
ESSENTIAL HOME has the ability to customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications. These orders will require special pricing based on quantity and features. Please contact ESSENTIAL HOME for contract quotes.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
- We want you to be completely happy and delighted with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unwashed, eligible items, or defective merchandise within 30 days of the delivery date.
- ESSENTIAL HOME orders reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges final sale items (Floor samples), items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the client.
- Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as it was received. The floor samples, custom pieces, bespoke, design pieces, and the used item(s) cannot be returned unless defective. A return request won’t be accepted also for items that have been installed, mattresses, and/or foundations no longer in their original packaging.
- On the back of the packing slip, enclosed with your order, please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment). Please be sure to enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s).
- Please inspect your purchase immediately upon delivery. If there is a problem with your order, contact us within three (3) days of receipt. Contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach photos of the item(s) to return as the packaging, this will allow us to confirm the condition of your order. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we will work with you to make things right.
I. RETURNING PROCEDURE
If you wish to return an item, you will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges. The ESSENTIAL HOME team will indicate which method and shipping company (FedEx and UPS) you should use in the return process. Returns must be received in original condition and in the original packaging within 30 days.Refund or exchange only occurs after the original product(s) returned and after our specialized team verifies it. Once the dealer receives your returned item, it typically takes 7 to 14 days for your bank or credit card issuer to process the refund and credit your account. Shipping and Delivery Service charges are not Refundable. You must include your order number, prepay the postage, and insure each package and ship to the address below:
Rua da Ponte, 406 4435-402
Rio Tinto, Porto, Portugal
II. CANCELING AN ORDER
To cancel a recent order please contact our sales assistant via phone +351 913 298 837 or email email@example.com at your earliest convenience. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. Our system is designed to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. As such, we are unable to cancel or change requests once the order has entered the shipping process.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- You must include your order number, prepay the postage, and ensure each package and ship to the address below: 1. Should the article received fail to meet the Buyer’s expectations or appear to have been damaged, photographic evidence supporting the claim should be provided within the first 48 hours after reception. A formal written claim must be sent to ESSENTIAL HOME within 30 business days after reception of the articles.
The allegation must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the respective sales representative. Upon confirmation of any defect, ESSENTIAL HOME makes a commitment to replace the defective part/piece, within a period agreed with the Buyer. The defective part/piece must be received by ESSENTIAL HOME in its original package before any replacement can be sent - especially in all cases concerning customized products or new products created to meet contract specifications.
- For all sales made to Russia, and in case of return of merchandise, it is the Buyer’s sole responsibility to get such merchandise to a point of distribution anywhere in the European Union (EU).
ESSENTIAL HOME will be held responsible for all transportations fees involving the shipping of the returned merchandise from said EU point of distribution to its warehouse in Portugal. ESSENTIAL HOME bears responsibility to assure the costs of either the reparation or the replacement of the returned merchandise. ESSENTIAL HOME will withstand the shipping fees pertaining to the transportation of the repaired/replaced merchandise from ESSENTIAL HOME’s warehouse in Portugal to the previously accorded EU point of distribution. All costs associated with getting the repaired/replaced merchandise from said EU point of distribution to Russia will be bore by the Buyer. The return of merchandise will only be accepted after ESSENTIAL HOME has received and approved of the photographical evidence of the apparent damage of the goods and the formal written claim previously sent in by the Buyer.
- Every package will come equipped with a TiltWatch that measures the degree of which the package was tilted during transit to the addressee. Excessive tilt, above 30º, is responsibility of the Freight Carrier. The addressee is responsible for opening the package in the moment of the delivery, check the TiltWatch and report it right away in the POD (proof of delivery). Provide photographical evidence and official claim by e-mail to email@example.com or the respective sales representative, within a month of delivery so ESSENTIAL HOME can solve the delivery damage claim with the Freight Carrier as well.
- After the response on the behalf of the brand to a client’s complaint, if it doesn’t obtain a response from the client in 20 days, the brand reserves the right to cancel the complaint.
- Do not attempt a return without first having obtained an ESSENTIAL HOME written authorization. ESSENTIAL HOME will not accept returns without prior written authorization. Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging, and the Buyer shall prepay and be liable for all charges regarding the shipping of returned goods, including insurance. The 50% non-refundable deposit will be kept on all returns of merchandise. Custom items are not returnable under any circumstances.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Shipment arranged by ESSENTIAL HOME includes door-to-door, drop off service only. Delivery personnel are limited to delivering to physical shipping addresses only. The personnel is not permitted to handle, uncrate, or remove any packaging or materials. Should the Buyer request a specific method of shipment beyond the aforementioned shipping method of the Seller, the Buyer is subjected to all additional costs of additional services. Additional services would include, but are not limited to: air freight, special handling, and/or white glove services.
According to the existing conventions (CMR (1956), Warsaw (1929)/Montreal (1999), Brussels (1924), CIM (1970, the receiver shall verify the goods conditions with the carrier on the receipt and keep the package. POD (Proof of Delivery) must be signed by the receiver. In case of apparent damage, the receiver must open the goods in front of the carrier and mention the damages on POD. The receiver should keep the products in the final destination and save the packages. In case of no apparent damage, the receiver must mention on POD - ‘received the goods but conditions will be checked’ ESSENTIAL HOME will not be liable for any damages resulting from handling, loading or unloading by persons acting on behalf of the receiver. Any transportation of the piece from destination to a second location will forfeit any transportation damage claim.
II. SHIPPING RATES
Shipping methods are determined by type of item, packaging, transport, and handling. Shipping rates are calculated based on the weight or size (cubing) of the part. Shipping costs are not covered in the basic price of an item. If the transportation is arranged by ESSENTIAL HOME, it will be charged separately from the products’ value. Please note that all transportation services require the receiver of the good to verify their status with the carrier upon delivery.
III. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Essential Home is pleased to offer international shipping to any destination worldwide with exception to Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan e Ukraine. Our concierge is standing by to assist you with bringing your order home or delivering it to loved ones anywhere around the world.
ESSENTIAL HOME packages are shipped via UPS Express Saver® or DHL international shipping service. In case of products in stock, delivery can take place in 3-6 business days. Orders are usually picked, packed and ready to ship within two business days of placing an order .
A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Please note that shipments can be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Please contact your respective customs office for further information about specific duties and taxes for your country. In addition, we are required by law to disclose the full value of package contents and cannot alter the value of your invoice or receipt.
Please note all transportation services require the receiver of the goods to verify their status with the carrier upon delivery.
The POD must be signed with reservations subject to verification with/without apparent damage and provided to ESSENTIAL HOME whenever requested.
ESSENTIAL HOME will also not be liable for any damages resulting from handling, loading or unloading by people acting on behalf of the receiver. Any transportation of the piece from destination to a second location will forfeit any transportation damage claim.
ESSENTIAL HOME reserves the right to charge an extra amount (depending on the value cost from the Transportation company) on the transportation’s price if the client postpones the expedition within 3 days or less prior to the agreed departure date.
For orders with the final destination out of Europe, ESSENTIAL HOME reserves the right to issue the DU (export document) which has a cost of 80 Euros per invoice.
USA - For orders shipped by air to the US, ESSENTIAL HOME reserves the right to issue the DU (export document) which has a cost of $120 per invoice.
IV. SHIPPING LEAD TIME
For a piece in-stock, delivery time is 3-6 business days. See each item's product detail page for individual product lead time and shipping service.
V. TRANSPORT WITH ANOTHER COMPANY
Customer wants to make transport with another company.
According to European Union regulations, any shipment of products outside the European Community requires the issuance of an export document. For the issuance of this document in Portugal it is necessary to have an authorized warehouse, that is, a registered warehouse in the finances and customs. This is because, to issue the export order, the authorized warehouse is obliged to send a legal document to the customs, which only authorized warehouse has the authority to issue it. Customs simply does not issue export dispatch if you do not have a registered warehouse. Whenever the Buyer chooses to transport the product(s) by their own method or means, ESSENTIAL HOME will be free of any charges or responsibility over events that might occur after the goods come out of the warehouse.
Storage fees may be applied up to 120€/140$ per m3 per week if outstanding invoice balance is not paid in full and/or shipping arrangements have not been made within 10 business days after being informed that the order is ready. The charge will be compounding weekly either in Portuguese or in the US warehouse. If the order is not picked up within 1 month, the pieces will automatically pass to the brand’s stock list.
From the moment pieces belong to our stock, to recover your order, you have to pay the full amount of the invoice. We don’t guarantee that pieces have not been sold meanwhile.
ESSENTIAL HOME may provide all of the following services for a special fee: Certificate of Origin, Authentication of Invoices, SASO Certificates, Inspections, Storage and Demurrage, Change of Details on Final Invoice. Please contact our staff regarding prices.
VIII. CANCELLATION POLICY
In-stock items normally ship within 3–6 business days after an order has been placed. We will accept cancellation of your order for items that have not shipped or that are on backorder. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible. Custom and special order items cannot be canceled.
Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, LIVE CHAT, or call +351 913 298 837.
IX. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
In accordance to Portuguese and European law we are offering 2 years warranty (Decreto-Lei nº. 67/2003, changed by Decreto-Lei nº. 48/2008) applicable for pieces that are not missed or damaged by proper consumer.
- All rights reserved.
- No part of ESSENTIAL HOME design pieces may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including prototyping, 3D drawings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the brand, except noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law
- For permission requests, write to the brand, addressed “Attention: Copyright permission,” at email@example.com.
- Dealer internet websites may neither advertise, nor in any way, display ESSENTIAL HOME name, logo, product images or any other proprietary company emblem or information without prior written consent from the company. Dealer websites may not display pricing lower than ESSENTIAL HOME’s MSRP, promotional offers, discounts or value statements (e.g. lowest price in town). Please contact ESSENTIAL HOME for further company guidelines on internet usage.
- By filling out any form present on the ESSENTIAL HOME website, you are automatically subscribing to our newsletter database. At any moment you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEND US YOUR SUGGESTIONS
Customer opinion is very important to us. We are always looking for ways to serve you better.
Phone: +351 913 298 837
You can get in touch with our team for more information about purchase online, you may contact the online store, by email email@example.com or phone/whatsapp +351913298837.
For further information and assistance on the methods of purchase online you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
The Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of the date of publication on https://shop.essencialhome.eu and shall, therefore, apply to orders submitted after that date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions are subject to change, for the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our Website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail or/ and by telephone.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERS PLACED BY TELEPHONE, E-MAIL OR VIA ESSENTIAL HOME’s WEBSITE VERSION DATED JANUARY 2021